Meet the Band

Links >
Spence - Vocals Follow Spence on Twitter! Lea - Drums Follow Lea on Twitter! Chaz - Bass Follow Chaz on Twitter! Cal - Guitar Follow Cal on Twitter!

22.8.09

Cal's Favorite Guitar Album(s) of the Moment

Hello all! I've been thinking of posting every so often an album or song that I really dig. I've been thinking of maybe doing a top 3 but for the first ever "Cal's Favorite Guitar Album(s) of the Moment" I will post 1 of my all-time favorite albums. It's by one of my favorite guitarists (he's in my top 3).

The album of the moment is: Dire Straits / Making Movies. The Track Listing is: Tunnel of Love, Romeo and Juliet, Skateaway, Exspresso Love, Hand in Hand, Solid Rock, Les Boys.

If you haven't heard it, go buy it right now. Seriously. If you have heard it, lay back and play it loud.

I will also post my top 5 or so favorite bands/in a perfect world they would be in a band. Check back every so often for posts regarding that. Exciting!


- Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment