Meet the Band

Links >
Spence - Vocals Follow Spence on Twitter! Lea - Drums Follow Lea on Twitter! Chaz - Bass Follow Chaz on Twitter! Cal - Guitar Follow Cal on Twitter!

4.11.09

"Rockstar Status" an Interview with Forrest

How did you know when you achieved Rockstar Status?
Well lets be honest, that is a trick question isn't it? I mean, is there really just one level of Rockstar Status? No, there are literally thousands of Sub-Strata in that one word "Rockstar Status". So here is what I am going to do for you, I am going to re-write our question appropriately... "How did you know when you achieved the highest level of Rockstar Status ever?" and the answer to that question is, quite frankly, you just know.

What would you say WD-Han's Genre is?
Although not a trick question, that is almost as tough to respond to as the first question you asked. In order to fully answer that question, we must first dissect that which is WD-Han. Here are the components of WD-Hans Music:
-Guitar
-Drums
-Vocals
-Lead Guitar
-Back Up Vocals
-Occasional Piano and String Arrangements
-Bass lines that are brilliant beyond all comprehension
-Bass Shredding
-Extended Range Bass Playing
-Poly-phonic Octave Generated Bass tones

Looking at those components I would say our Genre would have to be RUSH TRIBUTE BAND give or take a Geddy Lee look-a-like.


Besides WD-Han, who is your favorite local rock band?
No Comment

Do you consider yourself the greatest Bassist alive?
No most definitely not. I would never. Who do you think I am?

I think everyone else thinks I am, but I'm not that pretentious.

What is your favorite WD-Han Song?
Ahha, I can't tell you that, but I can tell you it will be released sometime this month.

Do you have anything else to say to your fans?
No

Well then, thank you for your time Forrest, it was great to have you!
Wait! Can I answer the last question, I wasn't really paying attention that was just my flash answer.
Sure, Go ahead
I think all of WD-Han's Fans deserve a great big pat on the back for sticking with us through shows like at the Pegasus Lounge, you guys are really, really great, and we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you! Thanks!



Rock on,

Fo (Babe)

Interview By Forrest Conner
(Bass Player/Grand Master Sexy - WD-Han)
(+or- a grand master sexy)


No comments:

Post a Comment